When5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, October 21, 2021
Join us for our live online OPEN HOUSE for Applied Compassion Training (ACT) at CCARE, and learn about the ACT projects and people making a difference in the world!
Applied Compassion Training. Real People. Real Projects. Real Life.
ACT at CCARE is an 11-month program for people around the world who feel a sense of urgency to bring compassionate action into their organizations, professions, communities and institutions, as well as their personal development.
During our live online open house, you will have an opportunity to:
- Hear from Dr. James Doty, CCARE Founder and Director, about the importance of Applied Compassion in real-world settings.
- Learn more about the Applied Compassion Training (ACT) at CCARE.
- Meet some of the fantastic ACT alumni and hear about their experiences and projects during ACT.
- Al’ai Alvarez, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor, Assistant Program Chair, Emergency Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine | Applying compassion as a healthcare leader with patients, peers, and processes
- Danna Hoshino, MA in Instructional Technology, Sr. Learning Consultant in Instructional Systems Design | Specializing in Applied Compassion workshops for executives, directors, and managers
- Chantal Paulson, CEO of an SaaS (software as a service) company with 10+ years in the market | Exploring Applied Compassion and leadership in the high pace, high risks of a tech startup
Thursday, October 21, 2021 | 5-6:30 pm PT | free online
RSVP now to receive the private Zoom link.