When5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, May 23, 2019 – May 27, 2019
The Awake Network presents the Mindful Healthcare Summit, a free online conference examining how mindfulness and compassion practices can help address the complex issues of chronic stress, overwork, and burnout among healthcare professionals.
Featured speakers include:
- Jon Kabat-Zinn (founder of MBSR)
- Congressman Tim Ryan
- Patricia Rockman, MD (The Center for Mindfulness Studies)
- Richard Davidson (Center for Healthy Minds at University of Wisconsin)
- Kristin Neff, PhD
- Bobby Mukkamala, MD (Member, AMA Board of Trustees)
- Susan Bauer-Wu, PhD, RN, (Mind and Life Institute)
- Ron Epstein, MD (author of Attending: Mindfulness, Medicine and Humanity)
Summit sessions will be posted each evening and remain available to stream for free for 48 hours. Continuing education credits and contact hours available as part of the optional “Resource Package,” an upgrade option giving you life-time downloadable access to the program and additional resources. You can find more information and register online. For all event-related inquiries, please contact The Awake Network directly.