Experience Applied Compassion Training in an Interactive Session
Join CCARE’s Founder and Director, Dr. James Doty, and ACT’s Co-Founders for a 90-minute interactive session to learn more about the Applied Compassion Training (ACT) program and experience its profound power and potential.
- Learn about the importance of Applied Compassion with Dr. Doty
- Meet ACT Co-Founders Robert Cusick, Neelama Eyres, and Monica Hanson
- Experience a compassion-based practice designed to increase understanding of our common humanity and bridge differences
- Engage in an interactive process of Applied Compassion
- Understand more about CCARE’s ACT program
- Discover the impact of Applied Compassion around the globe
Please RSVP below to receive the Zoom link for this free live online event
Applied Compassion Training (ACT) is an 11-month certificate program for people who recognize the urgent need for compassion in today’s world. ACT prepares people to bring tangible compassionate action into their personal development, professions, communities, institutions, and lives.
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. -The Dalai Lama
Tuesday | AUG 23 | 5-6:30 pm Los Angeles | 8-9:30 pm New York