When8:00 am to 5:00 pm, March 19, 2018 – March 23, 2018
The Resilience Summit is a free online event from the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and Rick Hanson, Ph.D. Starting on March 19, this 5-day summit will focus on the science of lasting well-being in a changing world, and offer practical strategies for growing inner resources to become stronger and more resilient.
Each day of the summit, Rick Hanson will be interviewing a top expert, including Elissa Epel, Kristin Neff, Nadine Burke Harris, Peter Levine, and Shawn Achor. In these conversations, you will:
– discover the biological impact of stress, and practical ways to protect your DNA
– build a stronger sense of self-compassion and confidence
– learn about childhood adversity, its effects on lifelong health, and strategies for healing
– gain insight into trauma and loss, and how to overcome them
– learn ways to become more effective with others and at work
Check out the sneak peek into each interview:
Register for free to start thriving in a chaotic world, overcoming stress and uncertainty, and pursuing your dreams with a deep sense of purpose and contentment. For all inquiries, email email@example.com.