The Awake Network presents the Mindful Healthcare Summit, a free online conference offering evidence-based mindfulness practices to support well-being, improve patient care, and address the unique challenges of these times.
Featured speakers include:
- Kristin Neff, PhD: Author, Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
- Cheryl Woods Giscombe, PhD, RN, PMHNP-BC, FAAN: Distinguished professor, mindfulness teacher, and researcher
- Richie Davidson, PhD: Founder of Healthy Minds Innovations
- Ron Epstein, MD: Author, Attending: Mindfulness, Medicine and Humanity
- Kelly McGonigal, PhD: Compassion and Neuroscience Researcher and Teacher
- And many others!
Throughout the summit, 20+ leading neuroscience researchers, mindfulness experts and dedicated medical professionals will explore the science of mindfulness, and teach evidence-based tools to support clinician well-being, improve patient care, and foster mindful teams. Whether you’re a healthcare professional, student or administrator, join this free online event to learn insights and practices to work with the unique challenges of this time. CME credits and contact hours will also be available with an optional upgrade package. LEARN MORE AND REGISTER online. For all event-related inquiries, please contact The Awake Network directly.