Compassion in Your Life
Compassion is an emotion that provides a sense of shared suffering, combined with a desire to alleviate the suffering of others and to show loving-kindness to those who suffer. The benefits are profound and numerous, not the least of which is happiness – a sense of joy that can also be infectious to your partner, family members, friends, even co-workers.
Developing the qualities of strength, courage, and resilience in the face of suffering can support a wide range of goals – from improving personal and work relationships to making a positive difference in the world.
A crucial key to developing compassion in your life is to make it a daily practice. When striving for happiness, it becomes tremendously important that we cultivate and practice compassion every day.
The CCT course can show individuals how to cultivate and practice mindfulness and increase self-compassion and self-care, reduce stress, anxiety, and depression, and enhance connection with others.
In this course, individuals will learn how to:
- Increase kindness and compassion for themselves and others
- Develop profound levels of serenity, resilience, and creativity
- Calm the mind and direct thoughts more positively
- Sharpen their ability to focus and pay attention
- Access a variety of self-care skills and techniques
The resulting benefits are:
- Enhanced ability to feel compassion for oneself and others
- Increased calmness and ability to handle stressful situations
- Better engagement and communication in relationships
- Self-evaluation and mindfulness when feeling overwhelmed
- Increased job satisfaction and decreased job overwhelm
- A more pleasurable, nurturing life at home or with family